Monday, April 9, 2012

acrylic paintings of various schema

Adventures in acrylic, or something.
Here's a painting from this past fall. "Untitled" 2011, 6' x 5', acrylic.

Here it began.

And then it mutated once I built the canvases onto the frame.

The final (ish) product.

So far it is my greatest achievement in public relations, due to the owner's girlfriend being legitimately creeped out by it. She's a sweet girl. /Evil chuckle nonetheless

And: a mural I did for a woman in Rochester-- she wanted me to copy an old cranberry advertisement and elaborate on the pose and setting. She preferred the character to not have a spine. This one's 2.5' by 4', acrylic.


Her chihuahua bit me.
It was a good lesson in never using pencil in the under painting. Can't cover it up very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment